1/4 mile past Clinton Crossing Outlets, Clinton CT
- Large aquariums & parakeet cage for plenty
- Play time outside of suite to break up day
- Happy hour: Real shrimp or cod snack
- Catnip Night Cap: every night ends with cat nip cocktail
- Owners reside on premises for full time care
- Endorsed by local Vets & Vet Techs
- State Inspected, Fully Licensed
- pics or video posted of guests during their stay on
- 24 Hour Professionally Monitored Premises
- Conveniently located right off I-95
- We take pride in hosting a Clean & Serene Environment!
|WARNING: If your cat enjoys your vacation more than you do, we're to be held solely responsible!
| specific appointment times will be scheduled for all visits between the hours of 9:00am-11:00am or
3:00pm-5:00pm Mon-Fri. Sat 9:00am-11:00a.m. Closed on Sundays & Holidays, no exceptions! We ask that you
arrive promptly for all appointments - thank you in advance for your punctuality.
Click above links to follow us on either Facebook, Twitter, our
blog or subscribe to us on YouTube.
We use social media to not only feature videos/photos of cats
currently 'vacationing' with us, but also important information
such as vacation alerts (when we'll be away), product recalls &
pets we know that may need a home. So if you're away from
home & miss kitty, log in & you may just see a picture of her
enjoying her stay :) (no last names are used to protect your
We're featured in a national & local magazines!
Cat Fancy has chosen us as one of the top cat friendly destinations in the nation & features us along with a few other places around the country. The story is in the June 2010
issue you can see pictures on our Facebook page. We've also been chosen as best kennel by Connecticut Magazine... follow the above link to see!!
Thank you for helping us to become a favorite cat destination!
We won Best Kennel for the 5th consecutive year!!
Thanks to our loyal clients & their votes, we've again won the title of Best Kennel 2012 by readers of the New Haven Advocate. (Click here to read the article) & THANK YOU to
all of you who voted!!
Check us out on ClintonPatch (local news) article: Click Here!